Finding the right Chinese Smartwatch has become an ordeal, especially with numerous brands vying for the top slot in the market. Varying price and functionality often makes it difficult for customers to compare between two products. Having said so, I would like to mention that there isn’t any particularly best Smartwatch you will find in the market. What will look good to you might not be perfect for another person. Depending upon the personal use, requirements and lifestyle you should choose a Chinese Smartwatch you will be happy to have on your wrist.
No.1 D5+ Smartwatch is top Chinease Smartwatch brand in China
I have listed the best Chinese Smartwatch available at present which I am sure will take care of your every requirement. I have deliberately not ranked these Smartwatch since it is your choice which matters in the end. You will have the most honest review of each of these Smartwatch. Go through them and decide for yourself.
Z80 3G Smartwatch
The Z80 3G Smartwatch is one of the best designed wearable devices available in the market. Made completely of tough rubber, it is well enabled to sustain the wear and tear that happens through regular usage. The design is sleek and stylish and will not grand any unwanted extra stares from your surroundings.
Its 1.5” square display is quite well adapted to the normal Android OS interface, which is not really optimized for rounded display and thus often becomes an issue if the watch has a round display. The bright screen can be viewed with ease even during the day and under sunlight. The screen is protected by a thick Gorilla Glass and is highly responsive to touch, providing smooth user experience.
Under the hood the Z80 3G Smartwatch packs a powerful MediaTek chipset with 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It has got 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM. That might sound like overkill to some for a Smartwatch, but you will certainly not be looking to change your device any time soon.
The Z80 has a nano-SIM card slot, which is placed such that the SIM can be easily inserted without having to open up the entire watch. Thus, you may use this as standalone 3G device for connectivity and calls without having to pair with any mobile. Besides the standalone function, the device can also be connected via Bluetooth or WiFi.
Besides being a watch, it can be your route guide with the help of GPS or your health partner providing you with heart monitor, sleep tracker and pedometer. You will also be able to have video calls using the camera, which is of decent quality. Since it is covered in rubber, the Z80 is truly waterproof. Most importantly, you will have a pretty great battery life.
- Lightweight, smart and sleek design.
- Completely waterproof due to the rubber coating with tough protective display.
- Great battery life.
- Easy placement of button and easy SIM insert slot.
- Powerful CPU with enough RAM and ROM for smooth operation.
- Can function independently as a 3G connectivity device.
- The camera is not too good. It will be better to use the primary mobile camera for the purpose of clicking images.
- The device supports only Android OS.
If you are not into iPhone, this is a wonderful Android Smartwatch having independent function too and available well within budget.
Ourtime X01S Smartwatch
If you seek power on your wrist, there is hardly any better choice than the Ourtime X01S Smartwatch. Not long after coming out with the X01 Ourtime was back with a new model, X01S. Packing more power and features, it is currently one of the best Smartwatch Phones available in the market. It seems like Ourtime was simply warming up with their previous model.
Ourtime X01S has a powerful MTK6572 Dual-Core 1.3GHz processor, which is being supported by 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage, running Android 5.1. Well, if anyone is speaking of overkill with features in a Smartwatch, Ourtime certainly is paying no heed! But that’s not the end of it. The Smartwatch also hasa 2MP camera, which might not seem like much, but is pretty decent considering it to be a Smartwatch. You may increase the storage capacity up to 32GB using TF card. So, have your music playing on your wrist if you so wish to!
Ourtime has also crafted this device to be completely independent and thus have provided SIM slot with 3G connectivity. Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi connectivity are other options available with the device. Besides being a Smartwatch, this can also act as a health monitor with the heart-rate monitor, pedometer and other such functions. This portable communication device comes with Bluetooth headset and hands-free options too.
Ourtime X01S 1GB RAM, 3G, Waterproof IP67
Ourtime does not compromise in terms of looks as we. The X01S is built for regular usage under tough conditions. It has got aluminum allow casing and the screen is protected by 2.5D Gorilla Glass. That’s a tough build without compromising with the weight. It is quite light weight and has a cow hide leather band. The sleek and square design is great for those who do not like burly watch on the wrist. The watch is water resistant till 1 meter for 1 minute. It is advisable not to subject it to unnecessary water splashes and do not use it while swimming or shower.
- Sleek and smart design with very light weight.
- Powerful processor along with high memory capacity helps in smooth operation.
- It is a standalone mobile device in absence of any paired mobile.
- It has health functionalities too.
- The camera quality is good for a Smartwatch but could have been better.
- It has no support for iPhone.
This is one Smartwatch you should get if you have all controls on your wrist. Also, there is hardly anything you will not be able to do using the Smartwatch alone. Check out the fabulous rate on Gearbest.
KingWear KW18 Smartwatch
KingWear KW18 is perfect for those who love the look of round dial and want a Smartwatch having such a look. This one is sleek, stylish and looks like a regular watch unless you activate the dial. It has got a 1.3” round screen with bright display that works great even during the day.
Under the hood, the KW18 is powered by MTK2502C CPU and supported by 128MB ROM and 64MB RAM. That is pretty much the minimal requirement for any Smartwatch. Thankfully there is the option to put a TF card up to 32GB which helps with the extra memory requirement. There is a SIM slot too, which means it can turn into a standalone device if you want it to.
The watch can be used for more than a day with regular usage while the standby time has been mentioned as 7 days. However, this is one of the rare Smartwatches which support both Android and iPhone. Thus, if you own an iPhone, you can get the KW18, which costs much less than Apple watch. It can also act as pedometer and has sedentary reminder. Do remember, KW18 is not water resistant and is at most resistant to sweat. Thus it is best to protect it from accidental splashes as well.
- Supports both Android and iOS.
- Sleek design and sturdy with convenient button placement.
- Highly affordable.
- Affordable health device.
- Can function as standalone device with SIM.
- Memory is too low and will only support basic Smartwatch operations.
- Not waterproof.
You can easily get the device on Gearbest at an attractive rate.
No.1 D5+ Smartwatch
Whatever little issues were there in the previous version, No.1 seems to have resolved it all in their latest Smartwatch model D5 Plus (D5+). If you were waiting for the perfect Chinese Smartwatch, which will be at a reasonable rate as well, here it is.
Extremely lightweight, stylish and trendy, No.1 D5 Plus is a complete Smartwatch in every respect. It has a round dial with Italian sheepskin strap that speaks of class. Having numerous watch faces you get to choose the face you want to go with your dress. Most importantly, the Smartwatch looks elegant and fits in perfectly with both casual and formal wear.
Under the hood, D5 Plus is powered by powerful MTK6580 quad-core processor having processing speed of 1.3GHz. It also comes with a whopping 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM, pretty big for a Smartwatch. You also get standalone SIM card slot which makes the Smartwatch pretty much self-sufficient. The devioce supports 3G network along with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. The speaker is located on the base of the watch and there is also a microphone allowing you to make or take call from the watch itself. The waterproof rating shows IP65, which means you are okay with a few splashes but do not take it to swim or shower.
No.1 D5+ has full android installed in it and it comes with Android Lollipop. However, it might not get any upgrade, given the past track record of No.1. The watch is compatible with every Android device as well as can perform as an independent Android device. You will be able to access the Play Store to get additional apps. Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of the device.
- Attractive design along with multiple faces making it easy to change the look of the Smartwatch as per requirement.
- Powerful processor with good processing speed and 1GB RAM results in smooth operation.
- 8GB ROM gives enough space for installed applications as well as applications which someone wants to install.
- Can act as a standalone Android device and allows making or taking calls both from the mobile or the watch itself.
- Supports messaging and various messaging apps, including Whatsapp.
- Comes with health app features as well, including heart rate monitor and activity tracker.
- Complete multimedia support included, which includes music, video and recording.
- Other features include barometer, GPS, multi-language support and gravity sensor.
- One of the major issues is with charging. You will have to charge the watch daily if you use it on a regular basis and the charging unit might not fit well if you have the straps attached to the watch.
- The onscreen keyboard is a real pain to type with the miniature keys, especially if you have big fingers.
- There have been some connectivity issues with the 3G and WiFi.
Even with the few cons, I would say this is a great Android wear within budget. If you are not one of those who forget to charge your device daily (you will need 2 hours’ time to charge with the device turned off) you can certainly enjoy using this Smartwatch.
The watch is available on Gearbest at great rate and you can get it delivered for free of cost.
Before you decide what is best Chinese Smartwatch
As already mentioned, there are numerous Chinese Smartwatches available in the market. Some will be suitable for one person while others will best fit the uses and utilities of another. Depending upon the various types of uses I have covered some of the best Chinese Smartwatches available for different type of user. Here are some suggestions as to which one to buy depending upon use.
- ForAndroid users who want the watch to be completely waterproof: Z80 3G Smartwatch
- For those who want both Android and iPhone support:KingWear KW18
- For Android users who want affordability, functionality and style: No.1 D5 Plus